Here’s a great opportunity for BARBECUE ENTHUSIASTS & GRILLING GURUS to be featured in an all new television series for a major television network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
BARBECUE, GRILLING & SMOKEHOUSE ENTHUSIASTS
CASTING NEW BBQ TV SHOW FOR MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for BARBECUE ENTHUSIASTS & GRILLING GURUS to be featured in an all new television series for a major television network!
• Are you the envy of your neighborhood grill-outs?
• Do you get fired up about inventing and innovating your own smoke-house plates?
• The first, “phone-a-friend,” when it comes to meat or BBQ related questions?
• Are you exceedingly passionate about all things related to grilling?
If you love BBQ from nose-to-tail, we want to hear from you! This is your opportunity to strut your stuff in an all-new red-hot television series!
Acclaimed TV production company and major TV network are searching for BBQ enthusiasts, smokehouse addicts, pit-pros and grilling gurus for an all-new television series that promises an experience unlike anything out there!
Producers are looking for inventive, passionate and innovative BBQ enthusiasts who are obsessed with BBQ, grilling, and smoking.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief bio about you and your love of grilling, bbq, smoking, etc., and why you’d be great for this show
6. Photos of yourself, and your grilling work (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!