Here’s a great opportunity for FEMALE ATHLETES IN HARDCORE ATHLETIC EVENTS to be featured in an all new television docu-series.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FEMALE ATHLETES IN HARDCORE ATHLETIC EVENTS
CASTING NEW TV DOCU-SERIES!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for FEMALE ATHLETES IN HARDCORE ATHLETIC EVENTS to be featured in an all new television docu-series.
• Do you and your fancy female friends compete in a hardcore athletic league?
• Is pinot & power workouts your idea of a perfect day?
• Are people shocked that you trade in your heels to run in the mud and climb over obstacles?
• Or has one of your friends talked you into training for an event that pushes you out of your comfort zone?
• Maybe you go from being a boss babe in heels during the week – to getting your sporty side on for the weekends?
• Do you consider yourself one of the most athletic women you know?
If your idea of fun includes pushing yourself like never before, or you have a crazy routine to get ready for an athletic event, then we want to hear from YOU!
Now seeking personality-driven athletic women who either participate in an athletic league OR who are gearing up for one of the biggest athletic events of their lives for an all new television doc-series.
We are looking for individuals and their friends with all types of athletic ability who have just as much fun training as they do in their social life.
There is pay if selected for the show.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of you and your athletic abilities and activities/ group or league, etc.
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!