Here’s an opportunity for women who WANT TO FIND OUT IF YOUR MAN IS BEING FAITHFUL who are in the Southern California area for an all new TV show that will help you get the truth.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note there was a typo in the submission email address that went out previously – please RE-SUBMIT to the corrected address below if you previously submitted for this posting.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
WANT TO FIND OUT IF YOUR MAN IS BEING FAITHFUL – OR CHEATING?
CASTING NEW TV SHOW THAT WILL HELP YOU GET TO THE TRUTH!
We are searching for women who WANT TO FIND OUT IF YOUR MAN IS BEING FAITHFUL who are in the Southern California area for Bust That Boy, an all new TV show.
* Is your man being true, or is he playing you?
* Do you have reason to suspect your partner is cheating on you?
* Maybe your friends have been saying your man is shady?
* But you don’t want to dump him and ruin a good thing if they’re wrong?
* Or maybe you have a friend whose boyfriend is giving you definite “f-boi vibes”?
* You know he’s a scammer and she’s probably getting played – but she doesn’t believe you?
Well, we’re going to help you get the answers on an all new TV show!
Our team of surveillance experts and your own private detective will be watching your man’s every move until you get the truth – either the evidence you need for that final confrontation – or the “all clear” that he’s actually legit.
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age (and appear under thirty).
There is compensation if you’re selected to be on the show.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you live (must be SoCal area)
5. A brief description of your relationship and your current situation (or your friend’s situation, if you think her man is trying to cheat with you)
6. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!