Here’s a great opportunity for ALL TYPES of PEOPLE WHO LIKE BEING OUTDOORS to participate in a PAID on-camera survey / market-study for a new brand.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE WANTED WHO LIKE BEING OUTDOORS
PAID SURVEY / MARKET STUDY FOR NEW BRAND
We are searching for ALL TYPES of PEOPLE WHO LIKE BEING OUTDOORS who are in the greater Los Angeles area to participate in a PAID on-camera survey / market-study for a new brand.
Are you someone who:
• Likes taking walks?
– Maybe with your pet, or your baby with a stroller? Maybe around your neighborhood, or even on a hiking trail?
• Maybe you engage in sports?
– Perhaps skateboarding? Surfing? Roller skating? Bicycling? Body building?
• Or anyone else – from teachers to nuns, environmentalists to gamers, children and adults – ALL TYPES!
As long as you like being outdoors, we want to hear from you!
Open to ALL ages, types, and ethnicities.
PAY IS $100 cash per person for a brief 1 hour shoot (maximum time would be 3 hours, but for most it will only be 1 hour).
DATES: MAY 18th, 19th, or 20th, 2021
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming. MUST be willing to be Covid tested in advance (production will assist in scheduling). Must be comfortable being on-camera without a mask and less than 6 feet from other people who have also been Covid tested. All locations are outdoors.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area)
4. A brief description of yourself, and what you like doing outdoors
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!