Here’s a great opportunity for people who have been ABANDONED BY THEIR HUSBAND OR WIFE to take part in a groundbreaking new documentary television series for a major cable network that will help you find your spouse, and bring you the closure you deserve.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE ABANDONED BY THEIR SPOUSE
CASTING TRANSFORMATIVE NEW TELEVISION DOCU-SERIES
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people who have been ABANDONED BY THEIR HUSBAND OR WIFE to take part in a groundbreaking new documentary television series for a major cable network.
An acclaimed television production company is currently seeking people who have been deserted/abandoned by their spouse to take part in a transformative new documentary television series that will help you bring you closure that you deserve.
• Did your spouse suddenly leave you and/or your family with no warning and no information as to their whereabouts?
• Are you still married but do not know where your husband and wife live?
• Are you burdened by the trauma and stress of being alone, despite having a spouse out there in the world?
• Do you have unanswered questions and want closure?
This, true-to-life, groundbreaking documentary series helps men and women blindsided by abandonment to locate and confront their deserting spouses.
With the help of a team of professional investigators and expert care, our team will help deserted spouses track down their spouses and get the answers and closure that they deserve.
This series hopes to show a happy ending to people who are left in limbo, stuck in life, unable to move forward from martial abandonment.
Participants will be compensated for sharing their story and will receive life-changing expert/professional help in finding/gaining closure.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about you, your story, and about your current abandonment situation.
5. Photo(s) of yourself, and (if available) the spouse who abandoned you (jpg format please)
6. Links to any social media
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!